Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Four People Who Can Do No Wrong

I'm starting a new tradition. Every Tuesday, I'm going to introduce you to some blogs I think you'll enjoy.

Next week, I'll pay tribute to my favorite Canadian blogs, this week, I'm calling attention to websites created by some of my close personal friends who recently took up blogging and web design.

What qualities do you look for in a friend?

For me, friendship is like art; I don't know what it is, but I know what I like. When I consider relationships that have stood the test of time, I find that most of my closest friends and I have chosen divergent paths; different cities, different jobs, different hobbies, and so forth.

Whatever causes bonds to form, it isn't homogeneity.

For what it's worth, here are the websites of four friends that can do no wrong, as far as I'm concerned:

Amalia, the Washington lobbyist turned anatomical muse:

Read her weblog, The Journal of Genki

Rick Fawcett, the funniest man I've ever met, keeps us up-to-date on his jetset lifestyle via his high-quality personal webpage rickandheather.net

Sam Teigen: The poet, artist, cultural guru, and man of a thousand nuances has launched his long-awaited blog.


Read 917 Press


And Brian Juchems, America's favorite GLBT youth mentor and role model, who lives the Madison life vicariously for the rest of us.

Read his blog, Kick. Ball. Action:
|
Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter