Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Interesting Stuff My Friends Write About and the Mali Update

K. Christian McGuire, a founding member of the infamous Dead Language Society and former bassist for Nero's House Band has a new website up with tracks from his varied musical catalogue. If enough people visit his site, I'm hoping I'll have the leverage to ask him to do an updated cover of "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" by Gil Scott Heron.


Listen to Christian's Tunes Here:


Sam, my transplanted New Yorker friend at 911 press covers everything in New York City from Quaker meetings to fashion at 911 Press. Be sure to read several posts.I've yet to ask him what his blog title means.

For voyeurs who want to have a glimpse at expat life in Tokyo, Oakley obsessions, and the music scene, I highly recommend Rickandheather.net

For those of you who expressed concern about Mali, she's doing fine, although our high-energy Ridgeback is having a hard time adjusting to her mandatory sedentary lifestyle. She's almost through with week one of her six-week recovery period. By the time she recovers, I'll probably be able to teach in Ontario just in time to cover Laurie's maternity leave.
|
Comments:
I apologise, but this variant does not approach me.
 
To speak on this theme it is possible long.
 
Post a Comment
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter