Monday, April 02, 2007

Goodbye, Quality!

After reading Dan Stout's recent Maufactured Environments post on the untimely demise of many a fine blog, I realize my own writing has come to a crossroads.

If my blog is to survive, I must give you my worst.

The problem I have is the same problem everyone else seems to have: I don't have the time or energy to come up with something good as often as I'd like. My ego would rather have me write well than often, so I write infrequently. What I've come to realize is the road to writing well travels down the road of self-abasement; in order to write well, one must write often. There is no other way.

Here's what I've decided to do:

I'll try to post something five days a week. Some days, you'll get my worst. I pledge to be a half-assed slacker blogger rather than an occasional blogger of higher quality. If I can't come up with anything, I'll phone in and post a youtube video or quote. This is my pledge to you, gentle reader.
|
Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter